Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Day 15 & 16

 I am halfway through this challenge!!

Day 15 was an adventure!

8 km

It was nice and sunny but very cold due to the wind. I walked along the beach and marvelled at the strength of the waves as they crashed into shore. 

Cool rock on the beach

Move your paws

Me, cold

I did not make this. I was too focussed on staying warm to play with rocks. 

My walk started far beyond that corner where the condos are. 

The holes are swallow nests. 

The sign says “CAUTION steep bluff stay well back from edge”

Day 16

5.5 km

I somehow managed to convince the two boys to come with me. It was uncomfortably cold and windy again. 

Proof they came with me. 

Art installation at the art gallery. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment