Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Friday, March 5, 2021

Day #7

8 kms today!!!!  I walked into town this morning to have a delicious avocado eggs benny with three very lovely ladies. After our visit I walked back home and a couple hours later walked back into town again, with a longcut (opposite of shortcut), to get to work. I am so ready for bed. 

I intended to take pictures, because it was a beautifully sunny day, but you couldn’t pay me enough to unzip my coat to retrieve my phone from an inner pocket(because it hates the cold) and then take my mitten off while I stopped walking in the crazy cold wind to snap a pic. There’s talk of warmer weather heading our way so I’m sure I’ll be more inclined then. 

Today was windy and cold again.  Just ask anyone, it was a hot topic.




No comments:

Post a Comment