Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Day #9

 The darn cat woke me up early this morning so I decided to get outside and get my kms in for the day.  I ran for 4 km and walked another 4 km. I have a goal to run my very first 10k this summer for the Canada Army Run. I am so happy that I was able to run 4km this morning without feeling tortured.  It gives me hope that I’ll be able to do the 10 km.

It was another cold morning but the beautiful sun was shining and I was dressed warmly enough that it didn’t bother me too much. 


Felt a little windier than 5km/hr in some spots

Beautiful sunrise on Lake Ontario

Crazy people fishing. At least I was moving and keeping warm 

Path near our home

This will soon be full of sailboats


My breath was freezing folds in the buff  

No comments:

Post a Comment