Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I took a little break from blogging and doing pyrography last week.

This past weekend was a busy one.  We had a bunch of family over for Easter dinner and that meant a lot of preparation of food and tidying of the house.  Not much time left for anything else.  It was all worth it though!

On the weekend I received my first custom order!  It's a treasure box with the lady and roses image.  I worked on that yesterday and today and I am now in the finishing stages.  I think it has turned out really well.

I also worked a bit more on burning a tall ship on an oak plaque.  It has lots of detail and is going to take a few more hours to finish.  I like the look of black and white but I think the ship is going to need a little bit of colour.  It will help with some of the details I think.

I have a new item in the shop.  It's a wall hanging with the image of the Harvest man.  The image is from a stain glass pattern and I really like the colours and shapes that create the Harvest man's face.  My family and I are going to try to plant a vegetable garden in our yard this year so the Harvest man image is a personal one for me.  I really hope the Harvest man is good to us this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment