Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Gotta love kids!

I've been working hard lately.  I've finished another custom order (really wish I could share it with you but you'll have to wait) and I just finished another cute little box.  This one is in a flower shape and has an adorable image of a princess and and knight about to share a kiss.  Perfect for a young imaginative girl and her treasures.

I'm also working on a pile of more cards.  I've found some wonderful vintage/antique images and I'm doing more Christmas images too.  I'm hoping to approach a local store to see if they will carry the cards there.  It's very exciting since I've never done anything like this before.  It's all so new to me.  : )

Finished with a gloss finish.

Cute little coloured flowers around the sides.
My next project, and custom order, is for my oldest son, B.  His birthday is coming up.  He's been very interested in my work and has requested a heart box.  It's really cute.  He's been very formal about the whole thing acting just like a customer would.  Our biggest problem is that he can't decide on what he'd like to have burned on to the box.   At the moment he wants an M and a D with hearts, for Mom and Dad.  I'm flattered, but I think over time he may not be so happy with that decision.  I think a B with images of his favourite things (super heroes) would be much more fun.  I'll share pictures when we finally sort it out. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment