Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Other interesting sites

From time to time I'll be adding new and interesting links to other websites.  They'll be listed on the right under "Arty Blogs and Sites".

The website I added today is of a man in the US who does incredible wood working and pyrography.  He specializes in beer taps and unique wood.  Take a look and I'm sure you'll enjoy what you see.

http://www.jerryswoodworks.com/

I added another website a few weeks ago of a woman in Kingston who is a wonderful and very talented painter.  She's recently opened a gallery in her home (on the front porch) and shows local artists pieces as well as her own.  This is worth taking a look at too!!  You won't be disappointed.

http://painterchum.wordpress.com/

That's it for now.  I've been working on a custom order (almost done) and more cards with celtic images.   This time of a seahorse and an elk.  I call it an elk but B think's it's a caribou.  They both turned out well and I'll be sharing them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment