Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

And they're posable!

Ok, so I just discovered this amazing artist today and had to share with you.

When I saw a picture of one of her rats I thought it was just a cute photograph and that's what she was selling, photographs.  But then I read the description and couldn't believe my eyes.  The rat in the picture was actually made by her in a medium called felting.  I then clicked on her shop and found the most incredible felted animals.  This girl is very talented.  So, I had to share her talent with you.  Take a look at her Etsy shop.  I promise that you won't be disappointed by what you find there!

No comments:

Post a Comment