Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

WIN one of my creations...and more!

RESERVED for WIN IT treasury - treasure box - wood pyrography - spring themed trinket jewelry box

The Promoting Creative Friends (PCF) team on Etsy has put together a 16 shop treasury full of wonderful spring items, including one of mine, and they are all available to be won by one lucky person!  It could be you!!

All you have to do is post a comment on the treasury to be entered.  How could it be any easier?  What are you waiting for?

Enter HERE

Contest closes March 17, 2012.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTQ4NzQ0MTR8MjMwNjg2MTcwOQ/win-this-treasury-from-promoting?index=0

No comments:

Post a Comment