Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Etsyversary!!!

Ok, so my actual 1 year anniversary is tomorrow but I wanted to make sure I got this promotion out the day before!!

In honour of my first year on Etsy, and having such wonderful customers, I am sharing my celebration with you and offering a
with every purchase made from
Saturday, April 7th to Saturday, April 21st!!

Thank you very much for being the amazing customers you are and for allowing me to learn as I go while creating this new venture of mine!!

Remember to check the shop often over the next couple of weeks as I will be adding new items!!!  Some are perfect for Mother's Day.  And what better way to show how special your Mom is to you than to present her with a unique one-of-a-kind gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment