Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Where I work - Part One

I thought it might be fun to show you where I work.  The tools I use and how my pieces get made.  The problem is I don't really have a place to work yet.  We moved to this house about 4 months ago and the last room to get any sort of attention has been my work room.  It's in the basement and everything just kind of got thrown in there.  When I create something or have an order to fill I kind of run around from table to table to find the things I need.  Making that space a usable and functional space is going to take some work and is definitely high on my list of things to do.

This will be a work in progress as I figure out what works best.  Here are pictures of the mess I work in around right now


Boxes and piles of stuff that needs organizing
A cluttered desk and partially empty cabinets.

The lady that lived here before us was an artist.  She did this faux window in the room and I recently learned that she painted a beach scene on the garage doors.  It has since been painted over but it sounded pretty fantastic.  Not something I personally would like on my garage doors but something I would have liked to have seen.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your work space Maya! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete