Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, March 4, 2013

PB + J Monday


Change the ending of your next celebration.

I love that quote from Green Planet Parties!

I thought I’d change it up a bit this week since last week’s topic was a little depressing.

This week I want to introduce Green Planet Parties!  They are an American online company that offer “green” alternatives for parties and everyday life.

Their goal is helping families in their desire to lead more sustainable lives through the everyday choices we make and the education we provide our children about nature and our part in it. We can all, one person at a time, learn a little more and practice taking better care of mother earth.



Our two boys will have birthday parties coming up soon, something we only do every other year, and we like to make them as special as possible while demonstrating that it can be environmentally friendly and fun.

Green Planet Parties offers a variety of products for decorating, tableware, party games, gift wrapping and loot bags items.  They offer a variety of themed party options including; wizards, fairies, bugs, animals and more.

I really like their wooden secret decoders.  What a fun loot bag idea for a bunch of boys.  

I also like the wizard wands and the basil seed boxes.

I’m not suggesting that this is the only place to shop.  It’s just to show that the greener options are out there and it’s fun to look.  It’s amazing what you can find, like poo poo notepads, notebooks that are derived from poo (elephant, moose, and panda to be exact) from fiber eating vegetarians

You can see more of Green Planet Parties on their website or on Facebook.

Haha, you can tell I have boys by the pictures I chose to share!  They have a lot of girl related items too!




No comments:

Post a Comment