Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, March 18, 2013

PB + J Monday


Ever get caught in the rain without an umbrella?  Ever get caught in a storm that blows your umbrella inside out and breaks it?  Once umbrellas are broken there isn't really a way to fix them or replace the protective shell and just end up in the garbage.  Here's a great solution that you can easily store in your purse or bag.

It's the skeleton of an umbrella that attaches to any surface to create the shelter effect of a traditional umbrella.  You can use a newspaper, bag or anything else that's handy.


You can take a look at the Eco Brolly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment