Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sharing Sunday

There are so many incredible artists and creations out there in the universe of handmade.  So much inspiration and talent to be shared.  And with Pinterest and Instagram and other social sharing sites getting more and more popular it's hard not to be overwhelmed by everything we're presented with.

So, I thought I'd start a Sunday Sharing page.  Each Sunday I will (try to) make a collage of interesting and unique items, all with a common theme.

This week I thought I'd share some Canadian card makers for Valentine's Day.  There is still a little time to order a love card for your special valentine and here are nine fun and beautiful shops to get you started.  I have listed the shop names and links below.



Going from left to the right:

Top row
#1 RainbowofCrazy from Toronto, Ontario  
#2 PaperBlossomStudio from Halifax, Nova Scotia  
#3 Thunderpeep from Toronto, Ontario  
Middle row
#4 HandmadesRovena from Toronto, Ontario  
#5 APaperLifeOriginals from Surrey, British Columbia  
#6 AmelieCardsandPrints from Montreal, Quebec 
Bottom row
#7 PosyPaper from Vancouver, British Columbia  
#8 Gotamago from Toronto, Ontario  
#9 ThresholdPaperArt from North Vancouver, British Columbia

Enjoy my picks and find some new favourites of your own in these wonderful shops!

Happy Sunday!









No comments:

Post a Comment