Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Published!

Well, my last post was over a year and a half ago.  A lot has happened over that time and I think it may be time to start getting this going again!

To start off I have exciting news to share...
BK Inspired has found its way into Pyrography magazine!

I am so excited and honoured to be included with so many amazing artists.  This is THE magazine for Pyrography so it is a big deal for me to be in it!

You can order your copy here...
http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/pyrography/pyrography-volume-5-2016


And stay tuned for more updates.  There are more fun and interesting things coming up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment