Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, May 23, 2011

New Item!

Yay, I've got another new item in the shop!

This one is really fun.  I found a simple wooden serving tray and burned a vintage fruit crate label into it.  I love the look of old fruit labels and seed packets.  It amazes me how much care and artwork went into them.

It took me a few days to complete this project.  To burn the background smoothly I got to use a new tip.  I think it looks really good and makes the colours look a lot bolder.

The tray is delicate so I thought it would make a better, and more interesting, wall decoration than a serving tray. 

To learn more about it and my other creations available for purchase click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment