Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Projects from the past

Pyrography is something I've been playing around with for a few years.  I've mostly done gifts for friends and family, experimenting and trying new techniques as I go.  I try to remember to take pictures but that doesn't always happen.  Most of the photos were taken with a really pathetic film camera that must have been dropped one too many times, so the pictures aren't that great but it gives you a good idea.

I will post these past projects from time to time to demonstrate what I've done and can do.

This one was done about 8 or 9 years ago for my very good friend and her new home.  The flag and lettering were burnt and then the flag was coloured with oil pencils.

I really liked how my friends' name plaque turned out and I haven't been able to get it out of my head all those years.  So, when we moved in to our current home (our first real home) I just had to make one for us too.  I gave it to my husband for Christmas and it is now proudly being displayed beside our front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment