Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

I Commit to the 30 Day Challenge!


I have committed to Mayi Carles 30 Day Challenge.

It's really simple.  All you have to do is pick something you want to become a healthy  habit in your life.  Something you want to change for the better and do everyday.  Like eating healthier or exercising your body or mind.
From www.heartmadeblog.com

I have chosen two things to commit to....  


#1. I have been exercising haphazardly for the last few months and I think this will be a great way to get into a better routine.  Therefore, my first commitment is to EXERCISE EVERYDAY…with a plan.

#2. The second is to better myself at my work.  I feel I have a lot to learn and I know that practise and stretching myself further is the way to get better.  My second commitment is to DRAW SOMETHING EVERYDAY.  I have a beautiful book on learning to zentangle and it just so happens to be an everyday kind of study.  It will fit in perfectly with this new challenge.

I encourage you to watch Mayi's video and make a commitment in your life as well..only if there is something you'd like to change of course.  If you're perfectly content then skip it and continue on.  : )

If you decide to commit with me, remember to add these tags to your social media as you update friends and the webworld: #heartmade #30daychallenge.

You can follow my progress on twitter: @mayabki
and on instagram: @mayabki
and probably Facebook too: www.facebook.com/bkinspired.

The challenge starts Monday, March 11!!
Hope to see you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment