Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Exciting news!!!

I have some very exciting news to share!!!

The Promoting Creative Friends Team on Etsy has put together its first ever sampler box!!!  It will be ready for Mother’s Day and will be packed full of fantastic handmade goodies!

The boxes will go on sale March 1, 2014.  Details about how you can purchase a box will be here: www.pcfteam.blogspot.ca

And from now until September 30, 2014 you can receive a discount from these shops.

More details to come but in the meantime you can enjoy this short video to see the wonderful shops that have submitted samples of their work.


No comments:

Post a Comment