Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sharing Sunday

The Olympics are here again!!  Do you enjoy watching the games and cheering on your Country's athletes?  I couldn't help but get caught up in the excitement and found a bunch of unique items to celebrate  Canada.

GO CANADA GO!!


These are all from Canadian shops and the links are on the bottom.  Enjoy!




From left to right

Top row:
HumdingerDesignsEtsy from Osoyoos, BC

Middle row:
OurHomeAndNativeLand from Toronto, ON
CountyCupboard from Toronto, ON

Bottom row:
Yapespaints from Vancouver, BC
MuskokaJewelry from Parry Sound, ON
Route401 from Toronto, ON


From left to right

Top row:
Thunderpeep from Toronto, ON
GreenBananaCards from Vancouver, BC
TheTinyfig from Vancouver, BC

Bottom row:
RiverwarePotteryNort from Parry Sound, ON
SparrowAvenue from Toronto, ON

No comments:

Post a Comment