Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sharing Sunday!

I’m not Irish but I love their culture!  I love their sayings and blessings and I am enamoured by everything celtic.  Since St. Patrick’s Day is tomorrow, I thought I’d put together some fun “Luck o’ the Irish” treats for you.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

Every shop is Canadian, even if their items are Irish.  And I highly recommend you take a browse through their shops.  You’ll find some wonderful items.  The links to the shops are below.  Enjoy!



Top row:
CelticStudio  from Edmonton, AB
MoLGifts  from Leduc, AB

Middle row:
MAVAStyle  from Montreal, QC
SparkleandComfort  from Edmonton, AB

Bottom row:
ThePaperCard  from Edmonton, AB
IceCreamTees  from Newmarket, ON
BayleafButtons  from Waterloo, ON

Hope you enjoyed my sharing this week.  If you have a suggestion for a theme let me know.  I’d love to hear it.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment