Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sharing Sunday

This week is a little different.  Some people love tattoos and others are completely against them. 

I don’t have any tattoos myself but I’ve thought about getting one many times.  There’s a few reason’s why I haven’t taken the plunge but I won’t go in to that now.  Tattoos can be incredible pieces of art and the people who tattoo are very, very talented.  I have a lot of respect for them.  A little while back I came across these little gems.  What a super fun alternative to the permanent kind!  

These are all temporary and you can request custom designs that fit your style.  Canadian shops and the links are below.


Centre:
OottatTattoo from Montreal, QC

Clockwise starting from top left:
HilliaryCustomLiving from Peterborough, ON
cclstore from Montreal, QC
MadeByTattooYou from Calgary, AB
MadeByTattooYou from Calgary, AB
cclstore from Montreal, QC
OottatTattoo from Montreal, QC
MadeByTattooYou from Calgary, AB
HilliaryCustomLiving from Peterborough, ON

Hope you enjoyed my sharing this week.  If you have a suggestion for a theme let me know.  I’d love to hear it.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment