Last week I was working on a wine box for a wedding. Unfinished wine boxes are very difficult to find unless you want to purchase a HUGE amount. So, I thought I’d give making one a try. I’m not a carpenter or woodworker. I just burn the wood. I have a few tools that get me by so I thought I could make it happen.
This is my first attempt. Not too bad and I learned a lot from it. The hardest part was the door.
Once I figured out the door I made another, better version and I am so proud of it!
And here is the finished box with the design and wood finish.
I have more exciting new things to share with you
so make sure you check back again soon!