Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A little glue and burnt wood go a long way

I made this frame for some other good friends of mine many years ago.  I often lived vicariously through them because at the time they were really into seeing the world and experiencing different cultures.  Every year they'd travel to another amazing Country and come back with the most wonderful stories and pictures.  I decided that a frame for some of those pictures was the prefect gift for them.

I burned their names, and two little images, at the top, and "World Travellers", with two little images, at the bottom of the frame.  And on the sides I decoupaged some really cool paper that had antique looking maps on it.  The result was better than I imagined and is one of my favourite gifted presents so far.

Here's a picture, a little off centre because it was taken with that terrible camera.


Do you have someone in your life who loves one-of-a-kind presents?  Send me an email at bki@hotmail.ca and we can brainstorm the perfect wood burned gift for them.  Or take a look at my shop to see what is available for purchase right now... www.bkinspired.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment